- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
- Episode #2 – Teaching Christine to Dance Salsa
- When You Know The Movie Is Racist, But Russell Crowe Is Hot
- When In Berkeley…
Monthly Archives: September 2016
I met my feminist soulmate, an amazing woman named Jessica Cabot and we started a podcast. Listen to Jessica and I deconstruct movies on “Jessica & Solange Take Down The Patriarchy”!
For quite a while now I have wanted to write about how I’ve survived the loss of my mother, a loss that seemed inconceivable to me even a year before she died. I struggle each time I sit down to … Continue reading