- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Jim to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
Monthly Archives: September 2016
I met my feminist soulmate, an amazing woman named Jessica Cabot and we started a podcast. Listen to Jessica and I deconstruct movies on “Jessica & Solange Take Down The Patriarchy”!
For quite a while now I have wanted to write about how I’ve survived the loss of my mother, a loss that seemed inconceivable to me even a year before she died. I struggle each time I sit down to … Continue reading