- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Oh, 2016, you were a pain. Here I thought I had survived the death of my mother, turning 40, love/career disappointments, turning 40, the transformation of my country into a Banana Republic and, climate change (holy shit, California can get cold). … Continue reading
I got tired of feeling depressed about the election, Aleppo, the creaky sound my knee makes, etc., and decided to direct my energy into something positive, if not helpful…So I am very excited to announce the fundraiser comedy benefit, “Slay Ride.” … Continue reading