- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
Daily Archives: February 11, 2017
[WARNING: This blog post might elicit sadness. Proceed with caution.] Two years ago, shortly after my mom died, I realized that the mention of her death could sometimes make social interactions awkward. I might get weird looks or, worse, hear the Wrong … Continue reading