- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
- Episode #2 – Teaching Christine to Dance Salsa
- When You Know The Movie Is Racist, But Russell Crowe Is Hot
- When In Berkeley…
- Episode #1 – Teaching Kazu to Dance Salsa
Monthly Archives: August 2017
In Episode #3 of “Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa” I give a lesson to dear long-time friend, genius comic Maria Bamford! Maria and I touch on “LA Style Salsa” vs. “New York Style Salsa,” the intimate nature of partner dance, body … Continue reading
I will be reading and selling my mother’s historical fiction, “Cantina Confidential” on August 5th at the Pop-Hop in Highland Park. This historical non-fiction depicts a vivid portrait of migrant life and bracero culture. Any student of California history and … Continue reading
I got to teach Christine Little some salsa moves, but she didn’t need my help.