- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Sometimes I forget how tiring it is to be a woman. Not tired from work or kids, although, from what I have witnessed, that is the first and primary source of exhaustion for women around the world. I’m talking about … Continue reading
We did it! We made another made salsa dance video! In this episode we worked on counting, a strong lead and keeping your eyelashes on.
I am single. I tell you this because as a woman in her 40s (…what?! She’s in her 40s?! She looks GREAT…) I am legally required to per The Relationship Status Transparency Act of 1988 (inspired by the Nora Ephron … Continue reading