- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
- Episode #2 – Teaching Christine to Dance Salsa
- When You Know The Movie Is Racist, But Russell Crowe Is Hot
- When In Berkeley…
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Sometimes I forget how tiring it is to be a woman. Not tired from work or kids, although, from what I have witnessed, that is the first and primary source of exhaustion for women around the world. I’m talking about … Continue reading
We did it! We made another made salsa dance video! In this episode we worked on counting, a strong lead and keeping your eyelashes on.
I am single. I tell you this because as a woman in her 40s (…what?! She’s in her 40s?! She looks GREAT…) I am legally required to per The Relationship Status Transparency Act of 1988 (inspired by the Nora Ephron … Continue reading