- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
Monthly Archives: November 2017
I directed this short documentary about how the misuse of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) has affected the current housing crisis. Hope you enjoy, or at least become a little outraged.
I’ve shared so many “think pieces” on sexual assault/harassment/misogyny in comedy that my fingers hurt. I’ve needed a few days to process the possible reality that just maybe male actions could begin to have *gasp* consequences. But mostly I’ve had to come to terms with … Continue reading
I understand that basic reasonable-ness among health insurance providers is a lofty expectation in 2017 America. And I understand that mine is far from the worst health insurance nightmare story. It is, however, my goal with this blog post to shame … Continue reading