- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Short Story: Can’t Fight This Feeling
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
Monthly Archives: November 2017
I directed this short documentary about how the misuse of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) has affected the current housing crisis. Hope you enjoy, or at least become a little outraged.
I’ve shared so many “think pieces” on sexual assault/harassment/misogyny in comedy that my fingers hurt. I’ve needed a few days to process the possible reality that just maybe male actions could begin to have *gasp* consequences. But mostly I’ve had to come to terms with … Continue reading
I understand that basic reasonable-ness among health insurance providers is a lofty expectation in 2017 America. And I understand that mine is far from the worst health insurance nightmare story. It is, however, my goal with this blog post to shame … Continue reading