- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
Monthly Archives: February 2018
For my 14th birthday, my grandmother bought me a paisley suit from Contempo Casuals. She loved clothes and Contempo was her store. She wore leopard print tops (and nightgowns and bathrobes) and three inch heels (as slippers), well into her … Continue reading
I don’t believe in the Super Bowl, but I do believe in Super Bowl parties. Especially when they extract me from a PMS bed-ridden crying spell and get me to put on concealer and mascara. (I was very honest with … Continue reading