- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Books
I will be reading and selling my mother’s historical fiction, “Cantina Confidential” on August 5th at the Pop-Hop in Highland Park. This historical non-fiction depicts a vivid portrait of migrant life and bracero culture. Any student of California history and … Continue reading
I don’t like to think of myself as someone who takes pleasure in gaining from the misfortune of others — in this case, Elizabeth Gilbert’s separation from her husband; a union she famously wrote about in “Eat, Pray, Love”— but I have … Continue reading