- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Fame
Jennifer cut her hair. I get it. I did the same thing after a break-up in a mid-twenties-life crisis. I have this thing with the Angelina/Jennifer rivalry. I really feel it. In my bones. Sure, they are both beautiful and … Continue reading
Last night I attended a small soiree (does anyone know how to add accents with Safari…please inform!) at a house that had been occupied by Robert Blake (the acquitted defendent of the murder of Bonne Bakley…in case you’ve been living … Continue reading
My boyfriend and I went to the Einstien exhibit today at a museum. We were sort hit over the head with the truth that the “greatest” thinker of the 20th century was a raging sex and love addict (i.e. womanizer … Continue reading
Last night I watched a famous director give a talk about his movie to a room full of Worshipful Film School Students. During the question and answer period the Worshipful Film School Students couldn’t help parlaying their question into some … Continue reading
“Oh, my God! Wow! This is so unexpected! Ok…I’d like to first thank the Academy for this honor. You know, when I started out as a writer/actor/director/producer, I was struggling to make ends meet and never, ever in my WILDEST … Continue reading
When I was a little girl I used to sing “The Body Electric” to myself in front of the mirror. My 6th grade teacher Ms. Yakota used to teach dance during our exercise period and she would play “What A … Continue reading