- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
- Episode #2 – Teaching Christine to Dance Salsa
- When You Know The Movie Is Racist, But Russell Crowe Is Hot
- When In Berkeley…
- Episode #1 – Teaching Kazu to Dance Salsa
Category Archives: Feminism
Sometimes I forget how tiring it is to be a woman. Not tired from work or kids, although, from what I have witnessed, that is the first and primary source of exhaustion for women around the world. I’m talking about … Continue reading
I keep thinking about the last scene of “The Handmaid’s Tale,” when Aunt Lydia (or Patty form “The Leftovers”) congregates the handmaids at an open field. One of them says, “God, I hate stonings,” like she has to listen to an … Continue reading
Last night’s Hilary v. The Patriarchy Horror Show left me feeling like I had witnessed a college freshman in the first week of school barely escape a rape-y fraternity unscathed. Hilary is no freshman, but by the end of the night That Guy (I … Continue reading
I met my feminist soulmate, an amazing woman named Jessica Cabot and we started a podcast. Listen to Jessica and I deconstruct movies on “Jessica & Solange Take Down The Patriarchy”!