- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: If Roger Sterling Were Here
I recently finished Oliver Burkeman’s lovely “The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking” and feel newly liberated. I’ve embraced anti-positivity for a while, but it became doctrine when I realized that my 2016 Vision Board contained a picture of Hillary … Continue reading
Four years ago I worked at an ad agency where I met a female art director who once told me that she didn’t watch “Mad Men” because she failed to experience the “ironic distance” from that time period. After working … Continue reading
[PLEASE NOTE: The below entry is a fictional account inspired by past employment experiences in advertising.] Dear Team, Thank you all so much for working through the night. Especiallay, Abdelazzizi, who took my 2:00 AM (New Delhi time) phone call and listened to my … Continue reading