- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Jim to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
Category Archives: Is It All Going To Shit?
Oh, 2016, you were a pain. Here I thought I had survived the death of my mother, turning 40, love/career disappointments, turning 40, the transformation of my country into a Banana Republic and, climate change (holy shit, California can get cold). … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I drove to Skid Row in Downtown LA to hand out waters. I met some nice young white folks at a Von’s and filled my car with hundreds of plastic water bottles (but plastic water bottles aren’t … Continue reading
This whole Osama-Head-On-A-Stake Moment (I’ll take a CGI retouch on a shot from Apocalypse Now) has left me feeling like the last unbitten in a zombie/vampire. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a hater. I reserve the right to openly … Continue reading
I hate to say it (not really), but now seems like a pretty sucky time to grow up. Which isn’t to say that the 70’s was an idyllic haven of stability. What with all the facial hair it certainly wasn’t … Continue reading