- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
Category Archives: Justice
A few weeks ago, I drove to Skid Row in Downtown LA to hand out waters. I met some nice young white folks at a Von’s and filled my car with hundreds of plastic water bottles (but plastic water bottles aren’t … Continue reading
Jennifer cut her hair. I get it. I did the same thing after a break-up in a mid-twenties-life crisis. I have this thing with the Angelina/Jennifer rivalry. I really feel it. In my bones. Sure, they are both beautiful and … Continue reading