- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Justice
A few weeks ago, I drove to Skid Row in Downtown LA to hand out waters. I met some nice young white folks at a Von’s and filled my car with hundreds of plastic water bottles (but plastic water bottles aren’t … Continue reading
Jennifer cut her hair. I get it. I did the same thing after a break-up in a mid-twenties-life crisis. I have this thing with the Angelina/Jennifer rivalry. I really feel it. In my bones. Sure, they are both beautiful and … Continue reading