- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Parties
“Do you want to go to a Movie Party?” asked my Well Connected Comedy Friend. We had just left an open mic at which my name hadn’t been chosen in the lottery. The drive to Hollywood now seemed a waste … Continue reading
As of late (the past ten years), I have found small talk excruciatingly tiring. The older I and the people I’m talking to get, the smaller the talk. In junior high, it was fully acceptable to have an emotional break-down … Continue reading