- Fun Hair
- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
Category Archives: PMS
I don’t believe in the Super Bowl, but I do believe in Super Bowl parties. Especially when they extract me from a PMS bed-ridden crying spell and get me to put on concealer and mascara. (I was very honest with … Continue reading
The moon is full, the lining of my uterus is ready to shed (gross, I know), and I can’t watch five seconds of the Olympics without welling up with tears. So much for feminism, all I can think about is chocolate, … Continue reading