- Fun Hair
- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
Category Archives: Stand Up Comedy
I didn’t tank my set at the Funniest Females Competition so much as I “phoned it in.” That is, if you could make calls from Outer Space. I think it’s fair to say that God was a little against me. It took me … Continue reading
Instead of fighting nervousness, or trying to conquer it, I find it best to succumb. Terror. Fear. Jitters. And then I say a prayer to a big black woman in the sky named “Rochelle” who’s attitude towards life is, “Get over … Continue reading