- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Technology
I moved to Los Angeles in 1995 amidst a flurry of condescending eye-rolls and pitiful looks followed by, “Why? I hate LA!” Twenty years later, Kevin Bacon and Mobe declare LA “cool” enough to live in. WHOSE ROLLING THEIR EYES … Continue reading
Job interviews can be stressful. You tow the line of professionalism (aloof, yet competent), while still trying to come across as accessible, real and cool, without creating any awkward David Brent-style TMI moments. I use words like “intuitive” and “process” … Continue reading
My inner-geek has emerged as the result of my enrollment in a User Experience Design class. Theories about the web is like anger to Bruce Banner; my inner-babbling nerd busts out and next thing I know I’m spewing out my … Continue reading
I was feeling bad about not giving my blog a 2010 facelift, with all the eight million ways to follow all my non-existent posts. And then I came across this signature. http://bit.ly/6i4JPJwww.firstname.lastname@example.org BLOG: http://name.blogspot.com/IM:aol / ichat: nameyahoo: namemsn: email@example.com: name … Continue reading