- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Jim to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
Category Archives: Technology
I moved to Los Angeles in 1995 amidst a flurry of condescending eye-rolls and pitiful looks followed by, “Why? I hate LA!” Twenty years later, Kevin Bacon and Mobe declare LA “cool” enough to live in. WHOSE ROLLING THEIR EYES … Continue reading
Job interviews can be stressful. You tow the line of professionalism (aloof, yet competent), while still trying to come across as accessible, real and cool, without creating any awkward David Brent-style TMI moments. I use words like “intuitive” and “process” … Continue reading
My inner-geek has emerged as the result of my enrollment in a User Experience Design class. Theories about the web is like anger to Bruce Banner; my inner-babbling nerd busts out and next thing I know I’m spewing out my … Continue reading
I was feeling bad about not giving my blog a 2010 facelift, with all the eight million ways to follow all my non-existent posts. And then I came across this signature. http://bit.ly/6i4JPJwww.firstname.lastname@example.org BLOG: http://name.blogspot.com/IM:aol / ichat: nameyahoo: namemsn: email@example.com: name … Continue reading