- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
Category Archives: This Los Angeles Life
Today I pulled out my Target bikini from two years ago and dragged myself to the beach right outside my house and lied on a beach towel for the first time this summer (or Fall). Tonight I used my … Continue reading
West LA. Land of Yoga Pants. I took my first yoga class ten years ago in Santa Monica. I enjoyed it, but at $17 a class decided that inner-peace fell out of my socioeconomic bracket. Not a lot of Black … Continue reading
“Do you want to go to a Movie Party?” asked my Well Connected Comedy Friend. We had just left an open mic at which my name hadn’t been chosen in the lottery. The drive to Hollywood now seemed a waste … Continue reading
Today was my last day working on the other side of that big latex Orange Curtain. Aside from making me feel like a hairy feminist, the OC grew on me. Don’t get me wrong, I do shave. But I’m pretty … Continue reading