- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Need some inspiration? I am here for you!
I taught comics and podcasters of “This Is Rad” Kyle Clark and Mathew Burnside some salsa moves. AT 6’6″ gentle giant Kyle proves that height is no obstacle to finding a salsa groove. I also got a chance to discuss … Continue reading
In this episode I teach long-time friend Jim Coughlin salsa and merengue (because sometimes you just need to march in place a simple beat). Songs include “Plastico” by Ruben Blades & Willi Colon, “Agua Que Va Caer” by Ismael Rivera … Continue reading
I got to teach Christine Little some salsa moves, but she didn’t need my help.
I just want to say that I’m so so sorry. SO SORRY. I’m sorry for any offense I caused when I expressed what looked like disapproval and criticism. I understand that the world is inherently opposed to any negative feelings … Continue reading
I got tired of feeling depressed about the election, Aleppo, the creaky sound my knee makes, etc., and decided to direct my energy into something positive, if not helpful…So I am very excited to announce the fundraiser comedy benefit, “Slay Ride.” … Continue reading
Here is a new-ish “piece” I wrote that has been published in XOJane.com! Losing My Mother Made Me Face My Trust Issues with Men
On January 17, 2014 the play I wrote “Changes In The Mating Strategies of Women” opened at the Lounge 2 theatre in Hollywood, California. It closed on February 28th and my friend Jim Coughlin filmed (or video-ed) the last show. … Continue reading