- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In this episode I teach long-time friend Jim Coughlin salsa and merengue (because sometimes you just need to march in place a simple beat). Songs include “Plastico” by Ruben Blades & Willi Colon, “Agua Que Va Caer” by Ismael Rivera … Continue reading
I got to teach Christine Little some salsa moves, but she didn’t need my help.
I just want to say that I’m so so sorry. SO SORRY. I’m sorry for any offense I caused when I expressed what looked like disapproval and criticism. I understand that the world is inherently opposed to any negative feelings … Continue reading
I got tired of feeling depressed about the election, Aleppo, the creaky sound my knee makes, etc., and decided to direct my energy into something positive, if not helpful…So I am very excited to announce the fundraiser comedy benefit, “Slay Ride.” … Continue reading
Here is a new-ish “piece” I wrote that has been published in XOJane.com! Losing My Mother Made Me Face My Trust Issues with Men
On January 17, 2014 the play I wrote “Changes In The Mating Strategies of Women” opened at the Lounge 2 theatre in Hollywood, California. It closed on February 28th and my friend Jim Coughlin filmed (or video-ed) the last show. … Continue reading
In the history of my life, 2015 might be the Year I Kept It Together…(Sort Of) In The Face Of A Lot Of Shit. And, yet, I realize that it can always be worse. On top of difficult loss, I’ve … Continue reading