- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Short Story: Can’t Fight This Feeling
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
Tag Archives: Salsa Dancing
In Episode #3 of “Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa” I give a lesson to dear long-time friend, genius comic Maria Bamford! Maria and I touch on “LA Style Salsa” vs. “New York Style Salsa,” the intimate nature of partner dance, body … Continue reading
My friend Solomon helped me out with my pitch for the NBC Playground Submission. It’s kind of a snowball’s-chance-in-hell situation, but we had a blast making this.
Hilarious comic, renaissance woman, creator of The Dork Forest and long-time friend Jackie Kashian interviewed me about my life as a salsa dancer for the TDP podcast on October 24, 2012. I spilled my guts. I couldn’t retrieve them. Now … Continue reading