- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
- Episode #2 – Teaching Christine to Dance Salsa
- When You Know The Movie Is Racist, But Russell Crowe Is Hot
- When In Berkeley…
- Episode #1 – Teaching Kazu to Dance Salsa
- The Gilead Handmaids Are More Feminist Than American Women
- I Apologize
- LA Haiku
Tag Archives: Salsa Dancing
In Episode #3 of “Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa” I give a lesson to dear long-time friend, genius comic Maria Bamford! Maria and I touch on “LA Style Salsa” vs. “New York Style Salsa,” the intimate nature of partner dance, body … Continue reading
My friend Solomon helped me out with my pitch for the NBC Playground Submission. It’s kind of a snowball’s-chance-in-hell situation, but we had a blast making this.
Hilarious comic, renaissance woman, creator of The Dork Forest and long-time friend Jackie Kashian interviewed me about my life as a salsa dancer for the TDP podcast on October 24, 2012. I spilled my guts. I couldn’t retrieve them. Now … Continue reading