- We Who Tolerate The Crippling Anxiety of Self-Employment
- Hey Kaiser, My Breasts Are Not Playdough!
- Because You Have To Dance!
- Crockpots & Paisley Suits
- PMS And A Course In Miracles
- “Sin Sentimientos” (Without Feeling) – A Salsa Music Video
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
Tag Archives: Salsa Dancing
Comedy friends, Benny Spiewak and Amir Kabiri, and I made a romantic salsa music video to the song “Sin Sentimientos” (aka, Without Feeling) by Grupo Niche, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Relax and enjoy this romp into the sultry … Continue reading
In Episode #3 of “Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa” I give a lesson to dear long-time friend, genius comic Maria Bamford! Maria and I touch on “LA Style Salsa” vs. “New York Style Salsa,” the intimate nature of partner dance, body … Continue reading
My friend Solomon helped me out with my pitch for the NBC Playground Submission. It’s kind of a snowball’s-chance-in-hell situation, but we had a blast making this.
Hilarious comic, renaissance woman, creator of The Dork Forest and long-time friend Jackie Kashian interviewed me about my life as a salsa dancer for the TDP podcast on October 24, 2012. I spilled my guts. I couldn’t retrieve them. Now … Continue reading