- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Short Story: Can’t Fight This Feeling
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
Category Archives: misogyny
I said I wasn’t going to write any more blogs about misogyny in comedy. And this happened… The other night a comic on stage complained (i.e., delivered the premise) that there ARE TOO MANY WOMEN IN MOVIES. Rape jokes move … Continue reading
“Hey, Ladies! Are you struggling with dating relationships? Feeling confused or sad? Willing to do anything? Even read a dating book? Are you ready to accept that YOU’RE the problem? Are you ready to see that all your expectations of … Continue reading