- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Si Hablo Español
- Only Six Days Into 2018 And I’ve Already Had Two Days Of Needles Stuck Into My Face
- “12 Days of Christmas” For Single and/or Casually Dating People
- Episode #6 -Teaching Kyle & Matt to Dance Salsa
- “A California For Everyone” – Documentary
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Jim to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
Category Archives: The Man
I recently finished Oliver Burkeman’s lovely “The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking” and feel newly liberated. I’ve embraced anti-positivity for a while, but it became doctrine when I realized that my 2016 Vision Board contained a picture of Hillary … Continue reading
I love to read books about dating. Not so much for advice, but because of what they say about how women today think and feel. Most dating books are written with a berating tone and a crusade-like point of view … Continue reading
Not by any individual guy, but the whole organization! I’m apparently in the top 20% of people they can’t find matches for! Despite a total distaste for Internet dating, I fiilled out the extraordinarily long questionnaire out of curiousity and … Continue reading
I just had a moment where I realized that for the rest of my life I’m going to have to deal with the impermanence of life. Until the end of my days I’m going to have to vacuum, change my … Continue reading
I had to take my car to get cleaned because the insects that nested somewhere in the air conditioning pipes created some sort of fluid blockage (which I never bothered to understand) that had the end result of soaking my … Continue reading