- Hello! I'm Solange. I'm a writer and standup comic. I have been oversharing here since 2003. For shows, check out my schedule.
- Sexual Assault, Louis CK And Are We Winning?
- Kaiser Permanente Profits From Breast Cancer Screenings
- Episode #5 – Teaching Comics to Dance Salsa
- What I’ve Noticed About Young Dudes
- Episode #4 – “Teaching Benny & Serafina to Dance Salsa”
- Not A Samantha Jones Type
- Episode #3 – Teaching Maria to Dance Salsa
- Reading of “Cantina Confidential”
Category Archives: Old Friends
Last night I went to Griffith Park Free Shakespeare Festival’s “Taming Of The Shrew” performed by the Independent Shakespeare Co. (which was excellent) with two friends. Lucky for me these friends happen to be Professional Picnic People. If it were … Continue reading
I spent yesterday with two friends who have known me since the days when we wore our white K-swiss, X-Large college sweatshirts, and another X-Large sweatshirt tied around our waists to hide our healthy-sized billowing behinds. No, wait…they’ve known me … Continue reading
“It was so depressing,” said College Friend. “Everyone looked terrible. I didn’t even recognize people.” “You made the right choice in living in California,” said College Friend’s girlfriend. “People in California look younger…” I replied. “…healthy lifestyle mixed with narcism.” … Continue reading